Wednesday 11 March 2009

You want a (Bigger) Piece of Me?

Starting in March 2009, which in this month, I will be putting more effort into updating my OTHER blog as well as continuing to write about my life and the bizarre happenings of it on this one, and of course, more cryptic narratives that no one can really figure what the hell its all about.

As those who have seen the OTHER blog by now will know that that is more of my portfolio and game-related blog. The biggest change is that I've started a new section, "Game Analysis" where I talk about and discuss games that I've played and some of the points in these games. I will also try to discuss more reads and the industry in general.

So, if you are interested in game design, my thoughts on games, or just games in general, feel free to head over to "the other side" to get double the dosage out of my writing. My goal is to try to update both blogs once every fortnight at least.

But as those of you who have been here for a while, will probably know of my irregularity when it comes to updates, so well....

Anyway, and now is the part for SHAMELESS pimping and advertising....

New Post up at:




P.S.
People have been telling me to think of a catchier name for that blog, but I'm deeply rooted in my dark ideas and can't think of something better. Anyone has any better ideas feel free to run them by me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so it's not a portfolio site anymore, huh. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of using it to link recruiters and show them what you've worked on?

Jeremy Kang said...

Oh, it is still my portfolio site.

Except it has more regular updates these days. You can still check out my complete portfolio by clicking on the link at the side, so its just one more step away.