Tuesday 4 November 2008

...From Under my Feet

There are too many ways that one could fall. A lean to the left, a wobble to the right; some fall to their knees, and others flat out on their backs. But there is surely no worse way to fall than to have the "Rug Pulled Out from Under One's Feet".

A sudden jerk, an unexpected pull, and not only does the one on said rug fall in the most spectacularly humiliating and ridiculous manner; leaving one in shock, ridicule, pain and eventually anger, but beyond its literally connotations, the phrase can very much be said to have the very foundations of one's world stirred and shaken, causing it to implode into a bloody mess and leaving a wake of pieces to be picked.

There are too many ways to fall, but in an almost self-prophesying manner; there is no way more deserving for one of my stature to fall other than that of the utter most spectacular and disastrous way.

Today, I had the Rug Pulled out from Under my Feet....... again.




......... Before you can Touch the Sky, You'd Better Learn how to Kneel

1 comment:

koon said...

Reminds me of days when we played Boom Blox. When we pull the wrong piece..everything topples. Of coz I know it's not the same...in life..it's much more serious.

But maybe the right piece hasnt been pulled.

Surely to have all breaking into pieces 'again'.. aintgonna feel good.

And to see ya feeling so-called emotionless, I seriously dont know if such numbing is good or bad.

Allow me to say, if you need to really feel sad bout it..dont suppress it. We're all humans. Even if you insists you are a immortal.