Thursday 13 November 2008

The Dark Manifesto

After years in the pipeline, months of procrastination, and a week of work, I finally did what I've been wanting to do for quite a while now (no, not engage in a threesome with two busty blonde chics). I've finally put the finishing touches on my own little virtual gallery of my works, the not-too-many works of my not-that-long-thus-far life. But still....

For those who have always been wondering what the hell I actually do for a living, and exactly how good or bad I am at my job, its now open for your viewing pleasure and public scrutiny. It's all available at:



Spread the word and the love to those who you think might even be the slightest interested.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(= will definitely.view it. =)

I'll be back soon Mr Vampire~~ meanwhile! gonna go wild wild wild~~~ =p

Sujun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sujun said...

Losts of nice flashy pics! But where's "process" and "stasis"???

Jeremy Kang said...

It's there, under interactive story-telling. Stasis elements and Process elements.

And yes, pics are the best in selling still, people are fickle, visual creatures. Haha.