Saturday 26 May 2007

Alpha and Omega

Procrastination and hesitation has kept the words "I wanna start a blog" at the tip of my tongue for forever now. And I guess now is probably as good a time as any, considering today marks the Omega of the Academia Chapters of the Vampire Chronicles, and the Omega of one chapter preludes the Alpha of the next. But first things first, (re)introductions proper...

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of (potential) wealth and (remarkable) taste."

Instead of impeccably-written self-descriptions, I would rather let the experts do the talking for me, about me....

Seductiveshorts.com calls me:

(Couldn't have said it better myself.)


Dan McAllister says I am:

The Visionary
Visionaries bring imagination, creativity, and vision into their leadership approach. They use symbols, stories, rituals and ceremonies as levers for managing purpose and meaning.

(He's right, I think experiences are the essentials of the soul, and the meaning in life is derived from experiences.)


Anthony Gregorc classifies me as:

A Concrete-Random (CR) Learner
  • Uses insight to skip details and find the big picture.
  • Use intuition to uncover lies and deception.
  • Stand independently of others' thoughts, work and deed to risk being different.
  • Create new ideas, approaches and products.
  • Conform to established rules and procedures if they are personally acceptable.

(Damn straight!)



My loyal subjects call me:
  • Jerk!
  • Flirt!
  • Bastard!
  • Piece of Shit!
  • Idiot!
  • Stupid Ass!
  • Dickhead!
  • (Other equally flattering words)

(Oh well... the things I let the audacious fools get away with.. its ok.. I'm BIGGER than that.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)




"Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name; But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game."

The nature of my game is not a convoluted one for sure. It is purely to capture the essence of the moment. While photos do that to a certain extent, there are some things such as thought that cannot be captured without the aid of words. Furthermore, at (One hundred and) Twenty-Five, I already sense some details of my life slipping through my fingers, especially details that I don't want to lose, like my travel experiences and special events; experiences worth remembering down to the finest details. Thus, in order to preserve my memories till this point and from this point onwards, I've decided to start penning "The Immortal Vampire Chronicles," as an attempt to immortalize details, thoughts and memories.




-Thus, here marks the Alpha of Immortality -

3 comments:

Sujun said...

hah! am i the first to be at the "opening ceremony" of this chronicles?

-Sujun-

Jeremy Kang said...

Well, yes, maybe the only.. sadly I haven't carried out my ultimate "ninja counter" plan yet to see if you are the only person that actually know that the Chronicles are in motion already...

ah ze said...

i dun think i m the 2nd.. anyways when's the next entry coming up?